Charity Collections

Anyone wishing to collect money for charity while busking must obtain a permit. The Metropolitan Police issue permits for street collecting on behalf of all London boroughs (not including the City of London).

For full information about applying for a permit, see the Street Collecting Programme webpage.

There is a separate webpage for Christmas Carol singing collections.

For charity collecting in the City of London, see their charity collection website.